Markham and Mount Joy meet here, and so do the many families who live in the neighbourhoods along 16th Avenue east of Markham Road where everything is nearby. At The Residences of 16th Avenue, an exclusive collection of stunning brick and stone townhomes will join this sought-after established community. Perfect for first time buyers or downsizers, the area boasts incredible amenities and a convenient location. There are shopping and dining options galore within blocks of your front door, as well as the charming Main Street heritage district. Schools are within walking distance for children as well as local parks and ponds, including Mount Joy with its popular community centre, and Swan Lake Park where kids flock all summer to the waterpark. Transportation is close by at the nearby Mount Joy GO Station and highway access is easy with Highway 407 just down the road.
- Maintenance free aluminium soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts
- Double-glazed windows throughout, installed with a vapour barrier and fully caulked windows to be PVC.
- Sliding terrace door(s) with a screen as per model type.
- 9' lower level height
- 10' main floor height
- 8' upper-level height
- Colonial 2-1/4? casing throughout all swing doors and windows throughout finished areas with 3-1/8? baseboard throughout, painted white.
- Stained finish oak stairs for the main staircase.
- 12? x 12? or 13? x 13? ceramic floor tile in all washrooms, kitchen and foyer, as per plan from Vendor’s standard selection
- Breakfast bar and island, as per model type.
- Purchaser’s choice of Corian and quartz countertop from Vendor’s samples
- Undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Single lever polished chrome washerless faucets with pop-up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
- Premium quality latex paint on Interior walls, in finished areas from Vendor’s standard selection
- 100 Amp service with circuit breaker panel to utility authority standards and 200 Amp ready, as per plan.
- Decora switches and plugs in white colour
- Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the front porch and at the rear with an interior switch.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector on all levels where a finished bedroom is located.
- Duct cleaning; a certificate is given before closing.
- Rough-in central vacuum outlets (all pipes collected into the garage)
- Smooth ceilings on the main floor level and all washroom.
Lowest Prices only available through Pre-launch with Platinum Agents
Early Access – not open to the public, only accessible with a Platinum Agent
Best choice of suites
Special Platinum Agent Incentives
Let Your Money Make you Money! Typically new condos require only 15-20% deposit over the period of construction. Through price increases as the project sells out and appreciation over the construction period, your deposit will increase in value!
Don’t wait, contact us now to get in at the lowest price!
THIS IS STRICTLY A PLATINUM VIP AGENT REGISTRANT PROMOTION AND THE CURRENT PRICING AND PROMOTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS OR INDIVIDUALS UNDER A CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
Want affordable condominium living that gives you instant access to Toronto’s most convenient urban destinations? Then The Rocket Condominiums should be your next stop. With the subway at your front door living at The Rocket is like having all of your favourite Toronto locations right outside your door. You can be at Union Station in under 30 minutes, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre in just 10 minutes, and virtually anywhere else in the downtown core in under half an hour. Plus, when the York University Subway extension opens its doors in 2018, you’ll have access to a world class education and a world class transportation hub just 10 minutes north— with this new station offering easy connections to GO Transit, YRT, Viva Transit, Brampton Transit and more.
The Rocket comes fully equipped with an impressive collection of building amenities to help you enjoy a complete urban lifestyle. Our grand lobby provides a vibrant contemporary atmosphere that sets the stage for your life here. When you’re entertaining you can make use of the party room, kitchen, lounge and board room. You can even host a movie night in our state-of-the-art media room! When looking to enjoy warm summer days and nights, you’ll be thrilled with our outdoor barbecue and lounge area. You can stay in amazing shape with our fitness centre, complete with outdoor yoga/ stretch mobileing area for summer workouts. When you need to get to work on time, you’ll appreciate the convenience of having a direct path to Wilson Subway station. Perhaps most notable is the daycare facility that will be located right in the building. Complete with an outdoor play area, this new facility makes The Rocket an ideal choice for families.
Metropia creates buildings and communities that transform neighborhoods and add vitality to Canada’s urban landscape. With numerous landmark developments in both Calgary and The Greater Toronto Area, Metropia is constantly pushing the boundaries of urban design and innovation to offer a wide range of housing options with an emphasis on affordability and an abiding responsibility to the environment. Metropia is a product of Howard Sokolowski’s vision to create one of Canada’s leading real estate development companies. Throughout his many years in this industry, Howard has a proven ability to see beyond current trends to plan and build successful and award winning communities. Howard’s expertise is complimented by fellow member of the executive team David Speigel, the industry’s foremost authority on low rise and high rise project execution. Over the past 30 years Howard and David have led the development of over 25,000 high quality homes, a legacy they are excited to improve upon with every new project they build.